Re: [hylafax-users] how to test receving fax

On Monday 12 Nov 2007, Prathap Reddy wrote:
> HI
>
> I am new to Hylafax server.I want to send fax only but we do not need
> incoming faxes.
> how to test receving fax.Plz help me

1.  Buy cheap fax machine from major electrical retailer.
2.  Plug it into analogue telephone line.
3.  Write test message on piece of paper.
4.  Insert piece of paper into fax machine.
5.  Dial number of hylafax server.
6.  Press green button on fax machine.
7.  Return fax machine to store within 14 days for full refund.

--
AJS
(insert figure one before at sign if replying off-list)