[hylafax-users] Scan Preview and send fax from an Interface

 Hi
    I  have done a hyla-fax setup in which I could
send and receive fax successfully .
At present  fax are send from tif images which I get
my scanning the documents using the scanner software .
In this case I have to first scan the image into
folder then send it through hylafax.
This is time consuming
I planning to make a system in which ,  Fax System
should have a scanner interface .  From the hylafax ?
interface I should be able to scan , preview the
document and then send it .
Is there any existing GPL based software available for
it

                Thanks
                      Joseph John