[hylafax-users] Hylafax 4.2.2 - HPUX 11.23

Hello,
I'm having issues with faxaddmodem.

I run the command:-

/usr/local/sbin/faxaddmodem -s 9600 cul2a1

.
.
.
I get to point of Class testing...
Using user-specified 9600 to talk to modem.
/dev/cul2a1: Device busy

The result of the AT+FCLASS=? command was:

ATQ0V1E1
OK
AT+FCLASS=?
0,1,1.0,2,8,
We were unable to deduce what type of modem you have.  This means that
it did not respond as a Class 1, Class 2, or Class 2.0 modem should.
If you believe that your modem conforms to the Class 1, Class 2, or
Class 2.0 interface specification, then check that the modem is
operating properly and that you can communicate with the modem from the
host.  If your modem is not one of the above types of modems, then this
software does not support it and you will need to write a driver that
supports it.

I examine the file:-
# more /tmp/.faxaddmodem2245/faxaddmodem.sh2245
ATQ0V1E1
OK
AT+FCLASS=?
0,1,1.0,2,8,

-----------------------
If I run the command
AT+FCLASS=? using utility cu
I ALSo get an OK

For some reason, I'm not getting all the output back form the modem.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks

Joe

--