Re: [hylafax-users] Send Success Notification Not Working

Brent Davidson wrote:

I have been reading everything I can find on-line trying to solve a small problem. The company I work for is moving to Hylafax servers on Centos 5 and using WHFC as a client. We need to be able to receive confirmations that a fax has been sent, preferably containing a copy of the pages that were faxed in the confirmation e-mail. I have Notify:DONE+REQUEUE in the /etc/hyla.conf file and FaxNotify and FaxDispatch files in /var/spool/hylafax but the confirmations are only being sent if the fax fails. Incoming faxes are e-mailed correctly.

Any idea what else I could check?

Check your WHFC settings.