[hylafax-users] TagLineFormat and commid problem

Hi,
I am using hylafax-4.4.2 and capi4hylafax

1. in xferfaxlog I do not get a commid:
10/30/07 20:55    SEND    000000000.......
And in hylafax/log I get only a short resume about the connection but not
a detailed protocol to search for errors.
How can I get or find our the the commid?

2. The receiver of a fax get the
sender-ID: 29.10.2007 (a part of the TagLine that I not have formatted)
instead of the sender-ID I have set in the
sendfax -F "FaxGateway"
FaxGateway is printed on the fax, but it is not sent as the sender-ID
How can I fix this?

3. Is there no way to check the status of the virtual modems?
faxstat -s
brings only the message:
HylaFAX scheduler on faxserver4: Running
and the list of the faxes of the queue

Thanks for help and any hint!

best regards
Christian