Re: [hylafax-users] How to configure archive of sent and received faxes?

* Bradley Schatz <blschatz@xxxxxxxxx> [071029 08:33]:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to archive my sent and received faxes by running faxqclean
> -A, but don't seem to be getting nearly as many faxes archived as I
> should.
>
> What do I need to do to configure things so that I can archive all
> faxes that flow through hylafax?

faxqclean can archive jobs from the "doneq".  It actually just calls:
	bin/archive XXXX

If it's not "archiving" jobs that you think should be archived, make
sure it's not being called from cron elsewhere without the -A.

To "archive" received faxes, you'll need to put the logic you want into
FaxDispatch to do whatever you want with them.  faxcron will "clean"
faxes from the recvq regularly (by default 7 days I think)

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103