Re: [hylafax-users] incoming faxes and port nat

> i've tried to nat port 4559 in my router but when i try to connect from my
> office to my server-hylafax in my home the connection in refused, hylafax
> can accept connection only from local lan??

As has been mentioned elsewhere, the Hylafax protocol is very similar to
the FTP protocol.  So the problem isn't Hylafax, it's either that it can't
make the outbound connection that active FTP requires, or the client can't
make the second inbound connection that passive FTP requires.

So, however your router supports FTP, that's how you'll want to support
Hylafax.