[hylafax-users] Limiting hylafax access time for sending faxes

Hi,

I want a sendfax job with a -z option including 100 number list to
only run from 10pm to 12 pm,
and continue the next day at 10pm if not completed.

I know I can set the start time and the kill time, but it seems the
kill time applies to each fax, not to the whole job.

I thought of aliasing the modem port and enabling-disabling it by
using cron but it seems far from an ideal solution.

Anybody done this before? Something along the lines of making the
"printer" available during an specific time-frame.

Thank you,

Andres