[hylafax-users] How to force area codes and the "1" prefix with dialrules

I've been trying to figure out dialing rules. What I want to do is the following.

Assume the following:
Local Area code = 310
Country code = 1
International calling prefix = 011
LD Dialing prefix = 1

Also assume that we're in a area with two area codes that are overlaid so you must always dial the area code.

13105551212 no change

3105551212 change to 13105551212 (with the default rules the number is left unchanged)

5551212 change to 13105551212 (with the default rules the number is left unchanged)

14155551212 no change

4155551212 changed to 14155551212

011445551212 no change

Is there a way to do this with dialing rules? It seems to me it would be a good thing since more and more areas are requiring full 10 digit dialing in the US.

John Warren

Network Operations Administrator
Prudent Rx Inc.