Re: [hylafax-users] How many faxes can Hylafax handle in it's queues?

Hello,

On 10/5/07, John Warren <jwarren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just wanted to check something. Are there any know issues with hylafax
> several thousand faxes in it's queues at one time?
>
> Currently we've been limiting hylafax to only about 100 faxes in it's queues
> at any given time but now we want to let it process all of the faxes it's
> self, so it's priority system can sort out priority faxes, and not limit how
> many we give it. Doing this we can easily pass Hylafax well over 5,000 faxes
> to process at a time. During those large fax runs we will be injecting high
> priority faxes that should move to the top of the queue.

normally we have quite a small queue (<200) but at times when
clients-server network has been down for a while, we had as much as
9000+ fax in queue on the server with no apparent problems. With 20
modems this queue runs out fast too.
We run 4.4.1 currently.

Regards

Francesco