[hylafax-users] AvantFax Installation Issue

Good afternoon! I've just completed an installation of AvantFax on my Hylafax dev box but I'm having some problems with it. All pages are showing as blank in the web browser. There are no entries in the apache logs showing problems with PHP. I've turned on all error notices in php.ini but still am greeting with a blank page. I'm hoping someone here on the Hylafax list will have some pointers. Unfortunately, someone asked this exact question on the forums over at Sourceforge for AvantFax but there is very little activity there if any.

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Engineer
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332