[hylafax-users] FaxNotify Question

Title: FaxNotify Question
Hello!

This is my first post – I have been using Hylafax for a couple weeks now (Suse binaries from site 4.4.1-1suse100) on SLES 10. I have it setup as an email to fax gateway and I cannot get the FaxNotify script to email the Faxmaster on outgoing errors. The sending user is getting the proper messages but I would like it to also be sent to me.

Faxnotify:
RETURNFILETYPE=original;
RETURNTRANSCRIPT=no;
RETURNTECHINFO=no;
NOTIFY_FAXMASTER=errors;

Hyla.conf (per managements request they want to see completed notifcations):
Notify: Done    # Notify even for succesfully sent jobs

Does the hyla.conf setting conflict with FaxNotify or am I missing something altogether?

Thanks!

Scott

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions