Re: [hylafax-users] Installing 2 PCI modems

Hi Jacky,

Assuming these are both ‘software’ modems then you should consult with the experts at www.linmodems.org for help on installing your modems.

That said, even if you can get both modems installed you will probably have very poor fax results from these modems.

If this is an important installation then consider investing in a two port fax board that’s designed for the task;

http://www.mainpine.com/products_IQE.php

Regards

ANDREW RINALDI

Mainpine Developer Support

USA +1 503 822 9944 | UK +44 8458 909438

andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com