Re: [hylafax-users] Setup Dispatch

From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jacky Yeung
Sent: Thursday, 20 September 2007 11:41 AM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] Setup Dispatch

Dear all,

I'm new to Hylafax and now faces to the problem that I can receive the fax but cannot make a copy of the fax to another folder. Here's a few questions that I would like to seek for your help.

1. How can I setup to make a received fax copy to a target folder with config file FaxDispatch and also where should I put to there?

2. What folder rights (663?) should I grant to the target folder?

3. Who should be the owner of the target folder?

4. If I want to receive TIFF, what should I setup under FaxDispatch?

[Lee, John] I thought the default format is already tiff.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Jacky

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions