[hylafax-users] Hylafax heartbeat iaxmodem

Hello all,

I am triing to setup a HA hylafax cluster using heartbeat an DRBD to store data. I start hylafax with the heartbeat daemon, and works perfectly.When the node_1 of the cluster goes down, the node_2 takes the control and starts his own services like hylafax. Until here all goes well.
The problem I am getting is when node_1 takes te control again, cause node_2 has die, the hylafax server starts and suddently stops.
the heartbeat log shows a message like that "Not starting HylaFAX daemons since they are already running.", but I looked for hylafax's daemons running before the node_2 goes down an I saw that th faxq hfaxd daemons was stopped.
If I disable hylafax in heartbeat the cluster works prefectly.

Any one has configured hylafax with heartbeat?
Which others daemons hylafax starts?

Any clue will be wellcomed.

Best regards.

VoipCrazy