Re: [hylafax-users] Question: One recipient for each DDI

Joan Porta wrote:

I have a 4BRI PCI Card with 100 DDI numbers for the existing hylafax
server. I want that each Office in my company has its own DDI numer and its
corresponding incoming fax recipient.
How does I have to configure the "Faxdispatch" to do it.

This is probably a question you'll want to pose to the CAPI4HylaFAX people, because they have their own faxgetty ... which would get the DDI from the telco ... and whether or not it passes it on to faxrcvd/FaxDispatch (or, rather, how to tell you to make it work as you expect) would not be something that I'd expect many here would know how to answer.

Thanks,