[hylafax-users] Hylafax process/data flowchart

I am new to using Hylafax and have bumped into a few problems that I've more or less noodled through them. The biggest time sink in all of this is combing through code trying to discern the logic. Can anyone point me to a source of process flow, control flow or data flow diagrams that would, at a high level, provide some insight to this? Yea, I am a picture person for this sort of stuff..... Reverse engineering is a pain, not to mention time consuming, and I hate to bother the forum with issues who's solution is obvious, once you know the intended behavior.
Thanks
John