Re: [hylafax-users] problem taking first page out

Igor Neves wrote:
Hi,

I have setup the last hylafax 4.4.1 for using typerules parsing the
attachments.

It's working and parsing the attachements PDF and DOC, as i need.

I tried using the '-T' option, to take out the blank spaces, but it does
not work, if i submit the job with '-T' option, in the faxmail, it says
"job summited...", but it never gets in the queue, right after that, if
i do 'faxstat -as' i dont see any fax there, i only see the modem doing
something like "restart?".

Igor,

I'm glad our improved faxmail is working well for you, for the most part. ;-)

Can you send such another test though your HylaFAX server, and cc: my email address directly, so that we can try to reproduce this for you with the exact message you're using? I'd also be interested to see what you see in /var/log/messages once you set ServerTracing to 0xFFF in /var/spool/hylafax/log, so that we can try to see exactly what happened to that job.

-Darren