Re: [hylafax-users] problems with 4.4.1

Igor Neves wrote:
Hi,

I have installed version 4.4.1, looking for one solution to another
problem. But now, with this version, when i do something like:

* sendfax -d 252377109 -f igor@xxxxxxxx file.txt

I get job committed, but it's never sent, and in 'faxstat -as' i see
only one fax that it's being sent, and have 0 (zero) pages.

This happens with all the formats, i tried .pdf .txt and .ps directly.

Anyone knows why this happens?

Igor,

Are you running faxgetty? Do you have any modems configured for outbound use? If you don't, HylaFAX will show the job as having 0 attempts and 0 pages, since the number of pages is not computed until the job is attempted.

It really sounds like HylaFAX is just waiting for a modem ....

-Darren