From: John Rowan
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 8:45 PM
Subject: [hylafax-users] Failed Fax displays pdf

There was a post here the other day which said the enclosed notify script would send an email to the sender with a copy of the PDF.  I copied / pasted that script but it fails with bad interpreter.

All my notes on configuring hylafax are on my other computer which is blue screening currently.

Can someone throw me a bone and tell me how to return a copy of the PDF to the sender via email when it fails?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions