Re: [hylafax-users] Access received fax via FTP & Sent fax attachments

* John Warren <jwarren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [070830 12:36]:
> When I receive a fax notification and try to use the included links
> to view the files those links never work no matter what FTP client or
> browser I use. See below. I always get the error: "550 /recvq/
> fax000092996.tif: Not a directory".

> Is there any way to get this to work or do I have to setup another
> ftp server process pointing to those directories and change the
> templates to leave out the port number?

Hm... What client are you using for looking at that link?  Those links
work for me in some clients, but not others.  Some browsers (like
Mozilla) expect the other end to be full normal FTP Server, and doesn't
appear to like some of the responses HylaFAX gives.  Others work well.

> In version 4.3 when the fax sent notification e-mail was sent in
> included the sent fax in an attachment. In version 4.4 I get the
> notification e-mail but it no longer contains the attachment. Maybe I
> just missed it but is there a way to turn the attachment back on?

It should work in 4.4. as well.  Could you show us your FaxNotify file?

Did you re-run faxsetup after upgrading to 4.4?  If not, please do.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103