[hylafax-users] AVM C2 with Capi4Hylafax only using 2 channels

Hello,

following setup:

- SuSE Linux 9.3
- HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.3.0
- latest Capi4Hylafax for SuSE 9.3
- AVM C2 ISDN controller

Faxing works fine so far, but I when one of our customers sent about 200
faxes at once I recognised that Hylafax only uses 2 of the 4 B-Channels
for outgoing faxes. The two othes stay unused, answering incoming calls.

But I want Hylafax to use all channels for outgoing connections.
Is are any option I have to set in 'config' or 'confix.faxCAPI' files?

If needed I will post this files when I'm at work tomorrow.

Klaus