Re: [hylafax-users] Hayes Accura and caller ID

Hi Michael,

Please reply to the list so that everyone can contribute and benefit from
your experience.

The V.90 commands will be a superset of those found on your earlier modems.
Try sending both the Agere and Conexant commands to see whether you can work
out which chipset you have.  ATi commands 0 to 11 will probably tell you a
lot and might help us make some suggestions.

Zoom are probably the only people who can tell you whether this modem has
the hardware to support NZ Caller ID.

Regards

ANDREW RINALDI
Mainpine Limited - Support
USA +1 503 822 9944 | Asia/Europe +44 1225 869439
andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com