Re: [hylafax-users] MainPine RockForce QUATRO+, Hylafax(+) and speaker volume?

Hi Krzysztof,

Yes, the RockForce boards have a speaker which is controlled by the
following AT commands;

L0 - Low Volume
L1 - Low Volume
L2 - Medium Volume (Default)
L3 - High Volume

M0 - Speaker is off
M1 - Speaker is on until the modem detects the carrier signal (default)
M2 - Speaker is always on when modem is off-hook
M3 - Speaker is on until the carrier is detected, except when dialing

I'm not sure how HylaFAX controls these settings but if you don't receive a
response from this list then drop an email to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards

ANDREW RINALDI
Mainpine Limited - Support
USA +1 503 822 9944 | Asia/Europe +44 1225 869439
andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com