[hylafax-users] mail2fax howto

Hi list,

I'm Hyla newbie from few days. I've already configure
a Hyla-server to receive our fax and fw to e-mail each
fax in a specific mailbox. All it's OK but now I would
like to send e-mail as fax: mail2fax ?

I plan to send e-mail with simply text and sometimes
with tiff or pdf file attachments.

Where can I find documentattion (EN or IT language
please) or a howto to configure a mail2fax ?

Regards.
Ganimede Dignan.