Re: [hylafax-users] FritzCard Capi4Hylafax RHEL4 (CentOS4)

Hi Bodo and Holger, thx for the reply...

 > Do you get an error message or does the command tell you it has sent
the fax? Does it hang for a long time?

 > What happens at the destination? Nothing? Does it ring or otherwise
show an incoming connection? Error message? Empty page?

 > Did you try to send a fax to other destination numbers?
 > Did you try other documents?

I get no error messages at all, immediately after hit the enter key,
there comes these 2 messages, thats it:
Try to connect to fax number 06214185957 in TIFF mode.
Dial and starting transfer of TIFF-File fritz_pic.tif with fine resolution.

I tried different destinations , one real fax and other web.de fax
number, which runs in different tests.
i also tried the revieved files, but there were also in tiff format.

for me i think the biggest problem is, that there is no error message at
all... no ringing at the destination. no waiting for some dial up or so...

to answer from Holger:
 >-c OutgoingMSN:${outgoingmsn}
 >
 >set the -c Parameter also in the string, that will work fine.

that didn't chance anything...

hope u can help, the server needs to run on friday ^^

thx
Marius