[hylafax-users] IAXModem With HylaFAX

well, i try what you guys say, a compile from the source code, i don't use the debian package, compile fine. a put this exten: exten => 1,1,Dial(IAX2/1234) to call the fax modem and a make a call from a softphone the this extension, the fax rings but still don't pickup, in the cat /dev/ttyIAX0 show the RING signal but the hylafax don't pickup.
i'm start to going crazy with this =(

thanks for everything!

On 6/16/07, Gunther hebein < gunther.c.hebein@xxxxxx > wrote:
Vinicius Teixeira Coelho schrieb:
> Hi, i'm trying to configure hylafax to work with asterisk using
> iaxmodem in
> a server with debian. i fond a tutorial where say:
> #>apt-get install hylafax-server hylafax-client
> #>apt-get install iaxmodem
> #>iaxmodem ttyIAX0 &
> #>faxsetup
> select ttyIAX0
> #>/etc/init.d/hylafax start
>
> in the extensions.conf i put:
> exten => 7,1,Dial(IAX2/ttyIAX0/${EXTEN})
>
> but when a call to the server, the hylafax don't kickup?
> i don't know what i'm doing wrong, can anyone help?
>
> ps: sorry my english!
When I started faxgetty ttyIAX0 everything worked fine.

--
Vinicius Teixeira Coelho

--
Vinicius Teixeira Coelho