[hylafax-users] CALLID4 variable

Hi,

Just started using Hylafax a few days ago.

I'm running Trixbox (Asterisk) through a SIP trunk inbound into the
IAXmodem soft-modem.

Everything is working great but I can't get the call routing function to
work through the FaxDispatch file due to the fact that the DID information
isn't being passed correctly.  When an incoming fax comes in, I see the
following in xferfaxlog.  I put the *s in for the callerid info.

06/14/07 12:58  CALL    000000066       ttyIAX          ""      fax
"+1.***.***.****"       ""      0       0       1:35 1:35     ""      "Fax
Test Line" "**********"    "<NONE>::s"     ""      ""

For the CALLID4 variable, I am only getting an "s".

I've searched on Google and also found another post on this forum that
said to make some changes to the config.ttyIAX file but this didn't help.

I've also been tinkering with the extensions.conf file in Asterisk to see
if I can get it to work but haven't had any luck.  It's passing everything
else except for CALLID4.

Thanks,

Keith Calligan
keith.calligan@xxxxxxx