[hylafax-users] wtb - USR Courier V-everything PSU

Anyone got a Power Supply for a 3com / USR Courier V-everything modem?

http://www.usr.com/support/3453c/3453c.jpg

The one I have is the 56k v90 model with the external power supply. Modem end
is a common 2.5mm (?) DC connector. (though the PSU may be AC, apparentlly
these modems can accept AC or DC input to 20V)
It is branded US Robotics and carries a 3com style product code.

I'm primarily after the PSU though if someone has the whole kit for sale I may
want that too for another line.

Michael Hallager
net trust ltd
www.networkstuff.co.nz p.09 839-1000