Re: [hylafax-users] R: Notify attachments missing in Hylafax+ 5.1.4

Marcello Golfieri wrote:
Nope. No luck.

Files still are 0-sized.... I will try to test some more, but right now I'm so busy I hardly have time to go eat! So, in case anybody comes up with a solution, please write us back! Or suggestion for debugging this dingit....

Log into the machine, and go to the hylafax spool dir. (/var/spool/hylafax) You should have a number of .tif files in recvq/

Try running this command:

bin/faxrcvd recvq/fax0000001.tif 123 123 123
Obviously, change the filename to match one that's present.

If it works, you'll receive the email with the attachment complete.
You may see a uuencode error though - if you do, let me know and I can tell you what you can change that should fix it.

Chris