Re: [hylafax-users] Notify attachments missing in Hylafax+ 5.1.4

Yep!

That worked!  I mean, I did rerun faxsetup, but I was confident about it autofilling the ENCODING field.  Instead, it was empty.  As you said, entering base64 as default encoding did the trick.

Best,

On 5/21/07, Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Marcello Golfieri wrote:

>--NextPart4500
>

>--NextPart4500--
>

> You can see the problem:    Content-Transfer-Encoding: is not set, and
> the attachment itself is missing.  note that whatever kind of
> RETURNFILETYPE you request in FaxNotify, you always  get the same
> error message and mail source.

Please re-run faxsetup.  Then double-check the ENCODING in
/var/spool/hylafax/etc/setup.cache to make sure it says "base64".

Marcello Golfieri

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions