Re: [hylafax-users] Receive Fax - Force VRes of 196

Red Baron wrote:

How can I force all faxes received to have a VRes of 196?

You can't. The sender gets to pick what resolution it will use for the image, and 98 is always an option for it, as it is a required feature.

The only solution I have found so far is to use ImageMagick Convert, but this is a very slow process.

If, for some odd reason, you want the all images to be with 196 res then you'll need to alter them afterwards. Realize, however, that changing it from 98 to 196 doesn't actually make the detail any better.