From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marcel Kirsch
Sent: 08 May 2007 10:30
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] Load balancing on analog fax board

After having problems concerning the receiving of faxes with my avm card, I
plan to buy an analog fax modem.
But I have some doubts because of load balancing. With my avm ISDN card it
was possible to receive two faxes on the same port at the same time (with
the same msn). An analog fax board obviously only receives one fax at a
time. Is it possible to activate more ports to listen to one msn? One of our
phone numbers really receives a lot of faxes a day and I am pretty sure that
one fax at a time would not be enough to handle them.

Thank you for any advice.

Marcel