[hylafax-users] postfix / hylafax problems !!

hi every body
I'm new here and i'm french speaker, so please forgive my poor english

I had seteled a mail server with postfix + openldap + dovecot + amavisd  +cyrus-sasl
I want to conect it to hylafax
I have followed all tutorials I found
but I still have a problem !
As I'm new in linux world any help well be welcome
thank you in advance
(I sent main.cf , master.cf , hyla.conf, maillog)

--
AYARI YASSINE

Élève Ingénieur informaticien / Microsoft® Certified Professional / Cisco Certified Network Associate