Re: [hylafax-users] Good Windows HylaFAX client?

Peter,

There is one free client for outlook but I have only tried it once.
http://www.adixein.com/?page=Software.HFC

It requires that you setup samba for fax dispatch. It doesn't use the hylafax protocol.
I think Ifax may have a commercial solution for you here if you want smooth outlook integration.

The other approach to take is an email gateway. Now this can be tricky with hylafax but worth it if you want detailed control.

If you want something to convert incoming faxes to email and work with existing extensions you have or special DID fax numbers then asterfax can route faxes to email address configured in your dialplan. It's not hylafax though! If you've got IAXmodem then you probably know what your doing :)

Cheers,

Luke