Re: [hylafax-users] Can integrate DID (Direct inward Dial) + fax2email + Samba with Hylafax ?

We have had something similar running here for the past 4 years... you
need to modify the FaxDispatch and faxrcvd scripts (both need to be in
the bin dir).

I am in the process of updating to the latest version of Hylafax, and
these scripts have changed a fair bit over the years, so I am in the
process of merging in the modifications needed. Basically I create a
users file which contains did/destination/method. Eg:

1234 someone@xxxxxxxxxxxx SMTP
4321 printer1 CUPS

.... and so on.

That I havnt implemented file locations, but it shouldn't be too
difficult. If I get the scripts running again I will email them if that
helps - perhaps they could be merged into the next version?

Sam