Re: [hylafax-users] Relocating A Hylafax Install

Quoting "A. Kalten" <akalten@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

I prefer to do my own compiling and package management.  To keep track
of my packages, I usually first install them to a temporary directory
with the standard make option:

make DESTDIR=/tmp-dir install

Following this, I can install the files to their normal location
with a package management program.

With HylaFAX, however, this does not seem to be possible.  The
Makefile has no DESTDIR variable for this kind of relocation.
Is there some other way that the location of the install can be
modified and controlled?

Try with:

make ROOT=/tmp-dir install

Although you may have to create some intermediate directories in that /tmp-dir first.

-- Patrice Fournier iFAX Solutions, Inc. www.ifax.com