Re: [hylafax-users] Faxmail - multiple destinations

faxmail doesn't parse the mail and look for addresses and fax it to those mail addresses... it faxes it per the -d option with which it is called.

So it's your MTA configuration that is probably not invoking faxmail for every address on the mail.
Yeah, it was my bad. I've been configuring and scripting this platform for too long and I forgot it was my own script that was doing the sending :)

Maciej

Zazdrość o ex- nie zna granic >>>
Zobacz >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1a36