[hylafax-users] All faxes failing

I have a very unusual problem.  I run HylaFAX 4.3.1 in a cluster environment using Linux-ha heartbeat.  I use Asterisk+IAXModem for the HylaFAX modems.  Out of no where about 95% of all my faxes are failing.  The emails being kicked back give no information (see below for a failed email message).

My asterisk is making the calls but it doesn't look like the data is being sent over.  What's odd too is that some faxes work, but most don't.  I have been able to use the command line tool 'sendfax' to send a fax to my personal digital fax machine (the fax would have to go through the PSTN to get to it).

Any ideas?

Your job to 6915888 failed because:

---- Transcript of session follows ----