[hylafax-users] Outgoing fax routing

I am interested in doing outgoing fax routing for my small faxing system. I
have several hylafax servers set up in different states and one or 2 overseas.
Each server may have 1 or 2 modems connected. My ideal setup would be an
application would send a fax into the fax system and the 'system' will
determine the correct fax server to send to. By interrogating the number and
checking for national or international dial codes one could determine a valid
destination to make the fax a local call. I am able to do most of this via a
script. Now the tricky bit: I would also like an automated fallback system so
if a fax server has more than, say 50 faxes then it will divert to a fallback
or alternate host. The fallback would also be initiated if the site is down or
modems offline etc. I believe hylafax does not (and probably should not ?) do
any of this so has anyone put together a wrapper on top of hylafax that could
do some/all of what I want.

--
Daryl Sayers                             Direct: +612 95525510
Corinthian Engineering                   Office: +612 95525500