Re: [hylafax-users] FaxDispatch emails

* Jason Staudenmayer <jasons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [070404 13:06]:

> Hi all, I'm wondering if I might get some help figuring this issue
> out. I just upgraded to 4.3.3 and so far so good. I'd like to be able
> to send html style dispatch emails.  The problem I'm seeing is that
> the attachment is getting encoded in to the html part. I can't
> understand how this is happening and I'm guessing this should be
> considered a bug.  I've run the faxrcvd by hand and there are no
> errors and the pdf is created and encoded but the HTML is also encoded
> bas64. Is there any reason for that?

Yes:

In the template, it says to use base64 encoding:

	To: $SENDTO
	From: $FROMADDR
	Subject: FAX received from $SENDER

You can change from base64 to quoted-printable if you like.  Is there
any reason why you *don't* want base64?  Whatever your MUA is, it should
be decoding the transfer-ed format before feeding it to it's HTML
engine.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "the attachment is getting encoded
in to the html part".

Can you post the raw email somewhere or forward it to me directly to
have a look?

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103