Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFSP and Hylafax newbie-FOIP sending faxes

Hello,

Fax really doesn’t work well with VoIP.  To see why please read the following document from Lee;

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/docs/fax-over-voip.pdf

If you are still unconvinced then please search the HylaFAX archives for “VoIP” and/or “Vonage”.... this is just going to cost you a lot of time and give pretty unsatisfactory results.

Regards

ANDREW RINALDI

Mainpine Limited - Support

USA +1 503 822 9944 | Asia/Europe +44 1225 869439

andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com