[hylafax-users] T.38 and Hylafax

Hi,

I'm not sure on how to use Hylafax as a T.38 end point.

I have a DID provider that is willing to send me T.38 fax data, and I'd like to be able to receive it, but I'm not sure whats the best way to go about it.  I've successfully set up Hylafax in the past but I am by no means an expert.

Is there any good web page with information on this? Google doesn't come up with anything, but that might be just me not using the right keywords.

Mike

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions