Re: [hylafax-users] FaxQueuer crashing/exiting after two jobs submitted at once

Aidan Van Dyk wrote:
* Marcin Giedz <giedz@xxxxxxxx> [070222 15:53]:
Aidan Van Dyk wrote:

I'm not sure if my problem is related to this one but after upgrade from 4.3.0 to 4.3.1 (I did this 3 weeks ago) I suffered the faxq dies almost everyday. However in my case I always had this in log file:

HylaFAX[26594]: <--- 460 Failed to submit job 2709: Unable to open scheduler FIFO: No such device or address.

...and the faxq process was gone!

I've been toooo busy currently to take a look more closely to this fact...and 3 days ago I upgrade to 4.3.2 and I must say, till now everything is OK (~300 faxes being sent per day)

Maybe something has been fixed already .... or my problem is different than yours?

Do you have any faxq logs?
What do you mean faxq logs? The only place where such message if recorded is syslog. However I've got every log file created in hylafax root directory.
Please set servertracing to 0xFFFFF
done
, and
send them all to me next time it crashes...
OK
A GDB backtrace would be
lovely as well, but logs should be a start...
you mean "gdb process 'faxq'"?

Marcin
a.