Re: [hylafax-users] DialRules from destctrls file.

Tony wrote:

I'm trying to migrate my "destctrls" file over to the new "DialRules" file and format.

DestControls was abandoned in favor of the new JobControl. Look at 'man jobcontrol' and if that doesn't make sense enough then let me know, and I can be more explicit. But basically you're going to want a jobcontrol script that looks something like this:

   #!/bin/sh
   . etc/setup.cache
   . bin/common-functions
   QFILE=sendq/q$1
   parseQfile
   case "$number" in
       612*) echo "Modem: SYD";;
       6188*) echo "Modem: ADE";;
       643XXXX*) echo "Modem: MEL"; echo "SessionTracing: 11";;
       643YYYY*) echo "Modem: ttya4"; echo "SessionTracing: 11";;
   esac
   exit 0

That's how you'd do it with HylaFAX+. It may be (probably is) slighly different with hylafax.org cuts.