Re: [hylafax-users] mail to fax - problem with attachments

mm@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I use hylafax 4.3.1-7 on my debian etch rc1 machine.

I have a problem with mail-to-fax gateway:
when I send an email without any attachments, faxmail produces facsimile
with properly formatted headers and body of message but if an email
contains pdf attachment there is no page with email content - just an
attachment plus an empty page at the end of message.

HylaFAX+ 5.0.4 comes with the MIMEConverters and a couple of faxmail bug fixes that should allow you to get what you want "out of the box".