Re: [hylafax-users] bad headers

Josu Lazkano Lete wrote:

LocalIdentifier: "SOME Sistemas Informáticos"
TagLineFont: etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat: "%%l|%c|Página %%P de %%T"
MaxRecvPages: 25
as you can see in the attached fax, the "LocalIdentifier" apear 2 times, the blue one is wrong i don't want to put there, can I erase?

The receiver must be putting it there. Send to some other fax machines and you'll hopefully not see it there. HylaFAX only puts the top one there per TagLineFormat.

and can I put the date in the format "Tue Feb 6 of 2006 14:14:00"?

The %c in TagLineFormat formats the date and time according to the system's locale settings. If you want to use some alternative formatting, like the one you've presented, then you need to not use %c. The format that you describe is

%a %b %e of %Y %T