[hylafax-users] PCL5 again

Hi,

I've been reading thoroughly the list and I've had no answer about
this. I don't know if at present the script pcl2fax has any use or
someone has a solution for sending pcl5 files.

I have a pcl5 file where many faxes are in it with a FX string with
the fax number. That is to say. The pcl5 file is made up of many faxes
(two or three pages per fax) and in the first page of each fax there
is a FX string with the fax number.

Someone knows how to send it. Any answer would be appreciate.

-- FAP