Re: [hylafax-users] fax to email

Are the quotes around the parameters needed as in the examples in the
FaxDispatch script?

On 1/30/07, Aidan Van Dyk <aidan@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
* John Hiemenz <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [070129 16:33]:
> >From what I can tell, the FaxDispatch file is used with the faxrcvd script
> and that is specifically for email.  I don?t think what you are wanting to
> do is possible with stock scripts FaxDispatch and faxrcvd.
>
> Perhaps the authors can answer this more thoroughly.

FaxDispatch is a shell script that is sourced by faxrcvd.

If you just want to copy it somewhere:

if [ -f $FILE ]
then
        cp $FILE /path/some/where/I/want
fi

Or if you want to enforce that they are all a certain TIFF format:
if [ -f $FILE ]
then
        tiffcp -c g4 $FILE /path/some/where/I/want
fi

-- Aidan Van Dyk aidan@xxxxxxxx Senior Software Developer +1 215 825-8700 x8103 iFAX Solutions, Inc. http://www.ifax.com/

--
Graham Chiu