From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Farley
Sent: 26 January 2007 19:13
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] All faxes I send are corrupt

I used to have a functioning hylafax server on a Gentoo Linux box. I
recently rebuilt the server on an Ubuntu Dapper 6.06 box (running under
VMWare, if that is relevant). I'm running HylaFAX Version 4.2.5. I was
previously running a 4.1 series.

I am using the same modem (a MultiTech "MultiModem" model MT1932ZDX),
and as far as I can tell the exact same configuration at before. But all
of the faxes that I send are corrupt at the receiver. They are
"scrunched up". I've posted an example that you can look at:
http://www.northernbrewer.com/pdf/badfax.pdf

There are no errors reported in the logs at all.

I receive faxes just fine.

Any ideas??